Monday, February 15, 2016

A Neglected Blog....

Seems like life has been flying at break neck speed lately. It is hard to imagine that at one time I had the time and patience to make daily posts to this site. Life, family, career, and my own projects have kept me from even thinking about this blog for some time.

Recently however, the "creative gearhead juices" began to flow through my veins again as I had the opportunity to make my annual trek in Indianapolis for the 2016 World of Wheels. Although I am not opposed to eyeing all the high dollar "trailer queens" in the main areas of the show, it's the homebuilt vibe of the vehicles in the Motorama 1962 area that keeps me dropping the $17 dollar admission ($15 with an O'Reilly's presale discount!) year after year. The Road Rockets car club do a fantastic job as hosts of the Motorama 1962 area, but why won't they? They pull off one of the BEST shows in Indiana summer after summer (The Road Rocket Rumble).

So...back to the blog....thought I would post the pictures in the same sequences that I took them, so the reader could get the same vibe I get every year. I ALWAYS enter the event in the "trailer queen" - World of Wheels section. Getting my fill like a fine multi-course dinner. And as tasty as the courses are, always looking forward to "dessert"....the Motorama 1962 area. Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did taking them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!