Thursday, September 25, 2014

2014 Rebel Run - Sidney, Ohio - Oddball Vehicles...

It is always interesting to me to see "something different" at a car show. Either an oddball model or make that you don't normally see, or what I call a "Frankenstein", something successfully created out of more than one make of vehicle. 

 I had never seen a Subaru 360 van before and was amazed at its overall size. This is TRULY a MINI van. I had my son, who is about 5'6" stand beside the van to get a true perspective.


 I believe this little car is also built by Subaru. I really liked the mini custom teardrop trailer.


Who would of thought that you could take a Studebaker bullet nose and a Chevy El Camino and successfully marry them? But this one was well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!