Monday, September 26, 2011

Improvements to Suede and Chrome


 I ran across a few pictures I had taken @ the 2011 Relix Riot this morning that I don't think ever made it to the Suede and Chrome website. Thought I'd take a minute in today's post to try a couple of changes I've been thinking about making. First, and most noticeable should be the increased size of the photographs in today's post. I haven't been happy with the margin and border size on the website for some time, but haven't had a chance to play with the margins in order to increase the maximum picture size. I'm hoping this change makes the website more attractive, shows more detail to the viewer, and does not cause any issues with any available operating system you might be viewing with.
 The second change will go unnoticed if you are not using a mobile device to view this website. I've made the site much more accessible via mobile devices, allowing readers a better viewing experience when trying to get their "Suede and Chrome fix" via their cell phones.
 I'm hoping I have some time this week to start posting pictures from several events that I've attended over the past few weeks, these include the Rolling 50's Fall Classic in Greenville, Ohio, The 1st Annual Goodguy Wix Nationals at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, The James Dean Festival in Fairmount, Indiana, and the Ducktail Run in Gas City, Indiana. Make sure you check back @ www.suede-and-chrome.com for all the pictures and details.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!