Friday, August 19, 2011

Operation: Get '58 Buick!

Thought I'd go ahead and posted the pictures I took last evening. I think some time ago, I posted some pictures when I initially found this 1958 Buick "barn find". The car belonged to it's 2nd owner, and had been in his possession since 1962. The owner passed away about 12 years ago, and the car has sat silent in this garage since. His widow and sons finally decided that they were ready to sell it, and fortunately, I found out about it. Unfortunately, for me, it was another new project or a new wife. lol....but one of my car club buddies WAS interested in the car! Here is a photo journal of our "adventure" picking up the car...hope you enjoy.



























1 comment:

  1. Looks like the 58 is in great condition! I would go over the mechanics, polish and drive it.
    Brad

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!