Saturday, June 11, 2011

More from Pushrods Spring Cruise In....






Well, now that school is heading into summer break, I've had the opportunity to bring my laptop home and try to post some pictures that have been waiting for several weeks to be seen. I only wish that I had moved ALL of my photographs to my external hard drive and not kept some of the more recent folders on my computers hard drive. I had started uploading my pictures from Beatersville to my Piscasa account, but unfortunately believe that I lost most of them when my hard drive took a dive.

I'm looking forward to our club's car show next weekend...the 19th Annual Millville Run @ the Wilbur Wright Birthplace Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!