Thursday, June 16, 2011

2011 BEATERSVILLE!!!!!









Man....Beatersville has become one of my FAVORITE shows of the year. This is the 3rd year that I've made the trip down to Louisville, KY. The event centers around a VERY cool historic venue: The Phoenix Hill Tavern. All traditional hot rod stuff....no billet wheels, no digital dashes, just good ol' KOOOL. And did I mention the vendors and the MUSIC?!?!? Rockabilly music throughout the whole one day event.

As always...I took a TON of pictures at this year's event. The bad news is, when my computer crashed, I lost a lot of them....the good news is, I had already uploaded some of them to my Picasa account, hope you enjoy them over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!