Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2017 Volkstoberfest

As I said in a previous post, in the past couple of years, I have added air-cooled Volkswagens into the "mix" of everything I find "kool". With that being said, I now own two such vehicles, a 1965 VW Beetle that I have affectionately named the "Java Bean" (due to the fact the factory color of the car is Java Green), and a 1968 VW Campmobile, that I call "Garcia" (due to part of the vehicle's history, a decal that remains on the back window, and the various pieces of "paraphernalia" I found while cleaning out the van when I first purchased it.

Getting into the VW scene in the midwest, I have added a few events on my annual "best attend" list. One such event is Volktoberfest, hosted annually by the Circle City Volkswagen Club in Indianapolis. Here are some photographs I took at this year's event.


















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!