Saturday, November 15, 2014

Vintage Wheels event in Richmond, Indiana 2014

 Well, normally I give readers daily "bite size" bits of pictures from area shows that I attend. However, things have been a little busy around the Suede and Chrome headquarters of late, and I haven't had the opportunity to make my usual daily posts. So...with that in mind, I thought instead of giving you a "slice" of show I attended a few weeks ago in Richmond, Indiana, I thought I would give you the whole freakin' PIZZA. lol....Hope you enjoy these photos from the 2014 Vintage Wheels show in the Tom Raper building at the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Richmond, Indiana. This is an annual event with a lot of history. This year, to attract some younger faces and to invite a different crowd, the Vintage Wheels car club asked a friend of mine, Chad Bowling to sponsor the "1st Annual Pedalrama" in conjunction with the show. As you will see in the photos, there were lots of cool custom wagons and pedal cars that came out.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!