Saturday, November 13, 2010

And...STILL More!

Some readers may recognize this cool Chevrolet wagon. It was for sale on eBay a month or so ago. It was in pretty decent shape for it's age...wagons are KOOL!
WOW! WOW! WOW! Can't say enough good things about this artist!!!! He is from the Dayton, Ohio area. If I had the money, I'd buy ALL of his work and have multiple pieces in EVERY room of my home! The guy's stuff is REALLY cool! You can see some of his stuff first had hanging on the walls of DaddyKatz down in Moraine, Ohio.
This beautiful pickup truck is getting A LOT of well-deserved press. It's currently the cover truck in StreetRodder and has appeared in Rod and Custom too. The car is TOTALLY handbuilt from scratch!!! The cab is all aluminum and the bed is steel. The owner built it all by hand, he also did his own paint and interior work too! It is truly amazing and is winning many awards on the show circuit. The truck was actually inspired by some artwork by Keith Weesner. If you've ever seen the piece entitled "Emerald Tide", you will agree that the builder of this sweet little truck nailed it right on the head! Only wish he could find a sexy little redhead that could tour with the truck (check the artwork if you don't know what I'm talking about...I actually featured this truck on Suede and Chrome last summer after I saw it for the first time at the Indianapolis Goodguys show).

Another aspect of the Hunnert Car Pileup that I always enjoy is the vendor area. Always LOTS and LOTS of cool stuff to see...including these awesome custom upright basses. Man...I REALLY need to learn to play one!

Finally..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my father. Thank you for the interest in hot rods that you bestowed on me! I'm looking forward to many more years of going to car shows with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!