Monday, September 24, 2007

Selma, Indiana Car Show


HEY! I'm finally back! Due to a nasty "viral infection", my home computer has been down since late July. Although I've been unable to make any blog posts, it hasn't stopped me from attending car shows and dreamin' about cars!





Late this summer, my father, son, and I attended a nice car show in Selma, Indiana. My dad came to the house and picked up my son in his '47 Chevy. I followed in my van to pick up my bike from the shop. Once I got my bike, I rode it to the show, and parked it near my father's car.








I've included a few photographs of the cars that caught my eye. (Late...having trouble uploading pictures...will try again soon.) PS....James Dean Festival and Ducktail Run this coming weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!